Brand name: Montecristo
Length x size: 109 x 10.32 (mm)
Made in Cuba
Manufacture: Machine roll
Appearance: The Montecristo Purito is a small machine made in Cuba; each of them is individually wrapped in cellophane and is packaged with band. The wrapper is of dark brown color.
- Before lighting up: The cigar is pre-cut so no cutter is required for the Montecristo Purito. Wonderful smell exudes from the wrapper.
- Burn/Draw: The construction of the Purito is very good and the cigar burns perfectly. Like any good thin cigar, the draw has just the right amount of resistance.
- Initial third: The first third has ample aromas of wood, exotic spice and of citrus zest.
- Middle third: The Purito becomes stronger in the middle third, as tones of burnt wood come forward, along with some coffee beans. In the background, the freshness from citrus pleasantly remains.
- Final third: In the final third, the cigar releases lots of leather flavors and spices until the end. The Montecristo Puritos is a strong yet creamy machine-made cigarrito.
In summary, the Montecristo Purito is an ideal quick smoke, of very good quality and strong body that is perfect for a morning break.Smoking time: 10 - 20 minutes