Brand name: Punch
Length x size: 143 x 18.3 (mm)
Made in Cuba
Appearance: A rustic looking Maduro wrapper that is quite oily. Good foot and a well applied triple cap.
- Before lighting up: The pre-draw delivers spice and honey flavors.
- Burn/ Draw: Easy draw and uniform in its burn.
- Initial third: The first puffs are of cedar, and like a good Cuban, has just a hint of spice. The start is quite mild but the power increases little by little.
- Middle third: The second third, some strong leather notes appear and the stick is getting stronger, it's still medium-bodied though.
- Final third: The final third is rather earthy and close to full-bodied. Nice flavor, Not very complex but still an excellent “go-to” cigar as an everyday smoke.
In summary, a great everyday type of smoke. Never disappoints. A classic Cuban.Smoking time: 45 - 90 Minutes